Thursday, May 20, 2010

I want Lindsay Lohan on every episode of Robot Chicken.

Robot Chicken has always been a little hit and miss for me. Sometimes I think it's hilarious, and other times I find the comedy a bit sub par. However, I seem to be catching it a lot in the evenings nowadays and have discovered a new interest in the show. Mostly because I have recently discovered the Lindsay Lohan sketches. Let me tell you, that the more I watch them, the funnier they get.

The first one I stumbled upon is the "Highlohander" sketch. Unfortunately, as I've gone back to find the video to post today, I cannot find it! Unsmileyface! If you hadn't already guessed it, it's a Highlander parody. Lindsay Lohan battles other young actresses (including Amanda Bynes and Hillary Duff) because "there can be only one!" We get to see Lohan training at a young age with Sean Connory and we get to laugh as lines such as "You smell like whiskey, and I wanna go shopping" in the raspy faux-Lohan voice provided by Breckin Meyer. If nothing else, hearing Lohan get hung up on the pronunciation of "posthumously" is pretty good.

The second sketch I've found recently is "Hannah Dakota", a lovely version of Hannah Montana meets Weekend at Bernies. Lohan makes an appearance, proclaims "Let's have an adventure!" and hilarity ensues. Here you go:


Thank you Robot Chicken for my new favorite term: Smile Sharks

No comments:

Post a Comment