Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hip Hop Class With Tyson

Tyson has been trying to get me to go to a hip hop class with him for a while now. Well, Dad is gearing up for his motorcycle trip and cancelled Movie Tuesday, so my evening was free. I dunno, I was feeling adventurous or something.

I'm not sure what I was expecting.

I really wasn't expecting to be the only person in the class that really couldn't dance. This is 24 hour fitness, after all. It's not that the dance was difficult, the footwork was easy enough to follow (remembering was a different story). But As I'm stumbling through the routine, I'm looking around me and there are older ladies with mom haircuts who are popping and juking to the music with impressive enthusiasm. I on the other hand looked like a person, deserted on a remote island, signaling a passing plane for help.

Overall, it was fun. Perhaps I'll give it another try next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment